International accreditation entities are classified according the following:
International accreditation entities with credibility gained by accrediting prestigious academic programs from top-ranking universities around the world within the country of origin, and have been able to extend their activities globally, due to their well-known reputation.
International accreditation entities that meet the following conditions:
- To be formally authorized to practice quality evaluation and academic accreditation in post-secondary education programs in one of the countries with a high-quality higher education system.
- To be authorized to grant accreditation outside the country of origin by the institution concerned with international accreditation.
- Absence of any legal or procedural issues.
- To be one of the well-established entities that have gained their credibility through practicing their activities over a long period of time, even if it is without an official license.
- To have a system of quality assessment or academic accreditation that is equivalent to the standards of academic evaluation, accreditation and methods used by the center.
- To be distinguished by accrediting a specific specialty.